Friday, November 10, 2006


My life in showbiz, week 11..

Dear Friends,

For the latest on Ted Haggard and why I think evangelicals are giving crystal meth a bad name...

I will be doing open mic at the Petri Dish at SF Comedy College this Saturday, November 11. Show begins at 6 pm and runs till 8:30. No telling when I might go on so try to arrive on time, not only to see me but to see some really, really, really funny people that I get to share a stage with each week. Leave the kids at home, and don't expect political correctness - not even from me!

Petri Dish show is $5, well worth the price of admission. If you laugh once per minute, although I guarantee that you will laugh more often than that, that breaks it down to about .03 per laugh. Best bargain in town! In addition, SF Comedy College happily accepts donations. www.sfcomedycollege.com

SF Comedy College is located at 414 Mason Street, 7th Floor, between Geary and Post.

In addition, you will have three opportunities to catch me next Saturday, November 18, including an afternoon gig at The Strauss House (don't call it a venue), Grad Show at SFCC, and the Q Comedy Showcase. Q Comedy Showcase details: SATURDAY November 18, doors at 7:30 pm, show at 8 pm:
QComedy presents Saturday Night Gay Comedy Showcase. With guest MC Marilyn Pittman. Plus Dana Cory, Bob Douglas, Ronn Vigh, Kenny Altman, Alicia Dattner, and Charlie Ballard. Sliding scale $8-$15, cash at the door.
Location: Jon Sims Center, 1519 Mission St (Between 11th St. and South Van Ness), South of Market, San Francisco

No comments: