Thursday, November 02, 2006


My life in showbiz, week 10...

Dear Friends,

Continuing the saga of my stolen laundry and why those SOBs left me with nothing but a Hello Kitty washcloth...

I will be doing open mic at the Petri Dish at SF Comedy College this Saturday, November 4. Show begins at 6 pm and runs till 8:30. No telling when I might go on so try to arrive on time, not only to see me but to see some really, really, really funny people that I get to share a stage with each week. Leave the kids at home, and don't expect political correctness - not even from me!

Petri Dish show is $5, well worth the price of admission. If you laugh once per minute, although I guarantee that you will laugh more often than that, that breaks it down to about .03 per laugh. Best bargain in town! In addition, SF Comedy College happily accepts donations. www.sfcomedycollege.com

SF Comedy College is located at 414 Mason Street, 7th Floor, between Geary and Post. Here's the star-studded line-up -

It's another star studded night of comedy at the Club House. 
 
Joe Nguyen - Emcee 8
Jill Bourque 5
Ron Gentile 5
Loren Kraut 5
Saumil Mehta 5
Shelley Hopkins 5
Rick Tweed 5
Veronica Porras 5
Paul Rodriguez Sr. 5
Sandra Risser 5
Rush Anderson 5
Bev Owen 5
Chet Haase 5
Lynn Gold 5
Kenny Altman 7
Julie Myers 7
Daymon Ferguson 8
Anatoly Brantwaite 8
Bruce Maez 8
Kenny Yun 8

No comments: