Friday, December 08, 2006


Tori Spelling is writing her memoirs and I'm really, really scared.

My life in showbiz, week 15...

Dear Friends,

I will be performing at the "Petri Dish" open mic set at San Francisco Comedy College on Saturday evening, December 9. Show begins at 6 and goes till 8:30. No telling when I might go on, so try to arrive by 6 and plan to stay for the whole show, not just to see me but to see and support some really, really, really funny people that it is my pleasure to share a stage with each week. $5 admission, well worth it, and more! SF Comedy College is located at 414 Mason Street, 7th Floor, between Geary and Post. SF Comedy College happily accepts donations. For info, see link on right side of this page.

Have a great Shabbat and a fabulous weekend!

Kenny A.

No comments: