Thursday, December 21, 2006


My life in showbiz, week 17...

Student Showcase/ChrisChanukahWaanzamas Party at Roosters!!
Saturday, December 23, 2006, 6 - 8 pm
Rooster T. Feathers, 157 W El Camino Real, Sunnyvale - click here for directions www.mapquest.com
See the top students of the SFCC's South Bay and San Francisco branches rock the house at Rooster T. Feathers!! $10 + 2 item minimum, door at 5:30, show at 6, bring your friends and the party!!

Afterwards, we are having our ChrisChanukahWaanzamas party and staying to see our teachers, Kurtis Matthews and Joe Klocek perform in the 9 pm show!! So come on down and make an evening of it. For tix to the 9 pm show, click here www. www.ticketweb.com/t3/event/EventListings?orgId=13480

BUT - if you come to the 6 pm show, you get in to the 9 pm show for free! Not a bad deal at all.

Hope you're having a great Chanukah and a great "holiday" season overall.

On a serious note, I need to add that I lost a good friend of mine this past week. Betsy Burton, a co-worker of mine, died unexpectedly last weekend. I worked closely with Betsy over the past several years and I will miss her very much. She was smart, she was vibrant, and she was always a joy to be around. She came to see my show in October, and I am glad to say that one of my lasting memories of Betsy will always be of seeing her sitting in the SFCC Club house, smiling and laughing at me and my colleagues. Betsy, I adored you, and I will miss you. May your memory always be for a blessing.

Thanks for listening, have a great day,

Kenny A.

1 comment:

Joseph said...

Hey Kenny, it's your neighborhood Vietnamese Jew here.
I'm quite sure that if you come to the Grad Show this Saturday at Roosters, the $10 cover also gets you the 9pm show, so there's no need to buy those tickets. Just come for the grad show, hang out at the party, and stick around to see our teachers rock the way we will in a few years!