Thursday, December 14, 2006


Thanksgiving, 1990, Napa County, CA - my first and only time in drag. I don't know how you women do it!

My Life in Showbiz, Week 16...

Dear Friends and Family,

Come and hear what I have to say about Tyra and Tori - I'll be appearing Saturday night, December 16, at the Petri Dish show at the Clubhouse at SF Comedy College - 414 Mason Street, 7th floor, hosted this week by the fabulous Deb Campo. Show begins promptly at 6, so please arrive at 6 and plan to stay for the entire show, until 8:30, not just to see me but to see some really, really, really funny people who I am honored to be able to share a stage with every Saturday night. $5 admission, well worth the cost. SF Comedy College happily accepts donations; see link in "links" section of this page to learn more about SF Comedy College. Leave the kids at home, and don't expect political correctness - not even from me!

No comments: