Thursday, July 05, 2007

July is Busting Out All Over


Saturday, July 7 – New Faces of Comedy at the Clubhouse in SF
Wednesday, July 11 – Hump Day Comedy at the Clubhouse in SF
Wednesday, July 18 – New Talent Showcase at Rooster T. Feather’s, Sunnyvale

This is just a smattering of the many places you’ll be able to see me this month. I am putting an extra big push on the Sunnyvale date. If you can get down there I’d be most appreciative. It’s my first time doing their New Talent Showcase. It’s a great room and I’d love to be able to show them that I’m a “bringer." It's important in this biz and it helps with bookings down the line.

Details on my myspace page at www.myspace.com/kennyaltman

Thanks for coming out to support live comedy and thanks to my crack medical team for continuing to renew and monitor my meds - they work like a charm 94% of the time!

Kenny A.

No comments: