Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm getting my act together and taking it on the road...

Earlier this summer I started graduate school – I enrolled at the San Francisco Comedy College and I am taking a 10-week course in stand-up comedy. After that I plan to continue at SFCC with writing, improv and ‘straight’ acting classes. This is something I have wanted to do for the longest time, and I am finally doing it. I did my first ‘open mic’ gig last night at the Brainwash in San Francisco and it was a great experience – I think they liked me!

Tomorrow night, Saturday, August 26, I will be doing ‘open mic’ at the SFCC’s on-site club. Please come if you can, not just to see me but to see some other great new comics, some of whom are my classmates. If it’s anything like it was at Brainwash last night, you’ll have a blast.

Looks like I'm going on early - come on by!

San Francisco Comedy College, "Petri Dish," Saturday, August 26, 6 - 8 pm, at 414 Mason Street, 7th Floor (between Geary and O'Farrell) www.sfcomedycollege.com

Come and enjoy!

Thanks for listening, have a great day.

Kenny

______________________________________________

Debbie Campo - Host 10
Carolyn Eidson 3
Kenny Altman 5
Rick Tweed 5
Julie Myers 3
Phillip Faulconer 5
Mick Yared 3
Ponch Bhatia 5
Rolando Abasolo 3
Saumil Henta 5
Nic Cruiser 5
Joe Nguyen 7
Jason Clause 7
Malcolm Grissom 10
Ali Mafi 10
Lilibeth Helson 10

No comments: