Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Bonds Ball Ready To Be Auctioned Off - Right Here, Right Now!

I have the Bonds ball, and I am ready to auction it off.

Many have claimed to be, but I am the true owner of the Bonds ball. I am ready to auction it off. Starting bid is $100. Send your bid to me at my myspace page (link at right).

This is the official, authentic Bonds ball. Do not accept any imitations. This is the ball that Mary Bond (sometimes known as Bonds) Davis used during a performance of Hairspray at the August Wilson Theatre in New York on January 25, 2003. I was in the audience, and when she threw the ball out that night after the “school volleyball game” scene, I caught it. I have held on to it ever since, knowing that one day it would be valuable.

It’s yours for $100 or more. Bids will be accepted through 12 noon, Sunday, August 19, 2007.

Here’s a picture of Mary:


Here’s a picture of the ball:


Here’s a picture of the ball, on drugs:



Here is a picture of Sarah Bond Davis with her husband and children, circa early 1870s, Sofala/Portland, NSW Australia. Probably no relation to Mary Bond Davis, but you never know.





Happy bidding!

No comments: