Monday, August 20, 2007

Here, There, and Everywhere

Here I am for the next few weeks - come and see me make people laugh! (I don't know how I do it, but somehow I do.)

Monday, August 20, 8 pm - Comedy Showcase at The Chieftain, 198 5th Street, SF, with Joe Nguyen, Cara Tramontono, Scott Fell, Laura Gallegos, Daymon Ferguson, and featuring Sal Calanni. $6, plus they serve food.

Saturday, August 25, 6 pm - New Faces of Comedy at The Clubhouse, 414 Mason Street, 7th Floor, SF. $5.

Sunday, August 26, 3 pm - Battle of the Bay Comedy Competition at The Clubhouse. $10.

Wednesday, September 5, 8 pm - Hosting at Destinations, 2650 Broadway Street, Redwood City. Free.

Saturday, September 8, 9 pm - Naked Comedy Pro Showcase at The Clubhouse with headliner Kris Tinkle. $10.

Wednesday, September 19, 8 pm. Destinations.

Wednesday, October 10, 8 pm. Destinations.

Thanks for your support and your laughs!

No comments: