Saturday, August 25, 2007

Battle of the Bay Comedy Competition and More


Come see me on Sunday, August 26, at 3 pm at the SFCC's Battle of the Bay Comedy Competition at The Clubhouse, 414 Mason Street, 7th Floor, SF. $10. Info/tix at 415/921-2051. I'm very excited about this show as this entire weekend marks the one-year anniversary of the first time I took to the stage to share my comedic world view from the perspective of a gay, religious, rock and roll Jew. It's been quite a journey, and I want to thank all of you who have encouraged, supported, and participated with me over the past year. Just think - one year ago this weekend, I was telling jokes about Mel Gibson. This weekend, you can see me tell jokes about Michael Vick - my, how I've grown as an artist! :)

Later that same night, I'll be in the Comedy and More showcase at the Jean Shelton Theatre at 533 Sutter. Show starts at 8:30 pm and features a whole bunch of really, really funny people including Tony Sparks, Nick Leonard and Joe Nguyen. Come on down and have some laughs! $15.

On Monday night I'll be at the open mic at Tommy T's, 5104 Hopyard Road, Pleasanton. Show starts at 7:30. Come and watch me rock Pleasanton!

Having fun making people laugh...

Kenny A.

No comments: