Friday, January 05, 2007


My life in showbiz, week 20...

Two chances to see me this weekend, plus exciting news about next weekend and an upcoming show in February.

I'll be emceeing my good friend Sarah Horowitz' birthday party/poetry slam at The Strauss House (don't call it a venue), 351 16th Avenue, between Geary and Clement, in SF, on Saturday/Shabbat afternoon, 1/6/07. Light lunch at 1:00 pm, show at 2:00 pm. All are invited.

I'll be appearing at the New Talent Showcase at San Francisco Comedy College, 414 Mason Street, 7th Floor, between Geary and Post, Saturday evening, 1/6/07. Show begins at 6:00 pm and runs till 8:30 pm or thereabouts. Admission $5. Be advised - the elevator at 414 Mason is broken and you will need to walk up the stairs, but you'll certainly be in the mood to laugh after that trip!

Next weekend, Saturday evening January 13, I'll be hosting the New Talent Showcase, my first time, and I'm very excited, so please come on down - your presence and your support is always very greatly appreciated!

On Saturday night, February 24, I'll be providing comedy entertainment along with my good friend Joseph Nguyen at Congregation Beth Sholom's First Annual Dinner Dance. More details to follow. If you'd like an invitation to this event, let me know by e-mail to kennyaltman@earthlink.net. Joe and I work well together and I guarantee you will enjoy.

Hey! Have a great Shabbat and a great weekend, and keep looking for the laughs - they're out there.

Thanks for supporting live comedy.

Kenny A.

No comments: