Sunday, January 28, 2007


My first paid gig!

Come see me this coming Saturday night, February 3, 6 - 8 pm at my first paid gig, the Advanced Class Grad Show at San Francisco Comedy College, 414 Mason Street, 7th Floor, between Geary and Post. $10 admission and I get 50% of that when you tell the person at the door that you are coming to see me! Advance tix available at www.brownpapertickets.com/event/10128 Thanks for coming out to support live comedy!

I will be at the San Francisco Comedy College again on Saturday evening, February 10, same time, same location, $5 admission. If you are a member of Congregation Beth Sholom's Keshet (Rainbow) Chavurah, join us for the show and then afterwards for dinner in the neighborhood. Info about Congregation Beth Sholom and Keshet in links on right-hand side of this page.

I will be providing the comedy entertainment for Congregation Beth Sholom's First Annual Dinner Dance on Saturday evening, February 24. For info, contact Congregation Beth Sholom at 415/221-8736 or info@bethsholomsf.org.

Thanks for listening, have a great week!

Kenny A.

No comments: