Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Why "Waiters on Wheels" in San Francisco Does Not Get My Money

"A satisfied customer will tell five people; an unsatisfied customer will tell 20."

A while back, I ordered a meal from Waiters on Wheels to be delivered to a friend of mine who had recently given birth. The bill came to a little over $100. Since I paid over the phone by credit card, I asked to have a receipt sent to me. I gave the telephone salesperson my home mailing address, as well as my fax number, and was assured that a receipt was forthcoming.

A week later, I had not received a receipt. Over the course of the next six weeks, I attempted to communicate with Waiters on Wheels several times by phone and by e-mail. My attempts included two messages to the Vice President of the company. Neither my voicemail messages, nor my e-mail messages, were ever returned. I never received a receipt.

Apparently, Waiters on Wheels does not need my money, and they certainly don't deserve it. Perhaps they don't deserve yours, either.

Read comments from other dissatisfied customers at http://www.yelp.com/biz/mrZREdC6WTHXcKrxwl38zw?hrid=IDBZ2fqg-GOIQhkb8MEJng

Have a good day and thanks for listening.

No comments: