Monday, February 25, 2008

Gays and Dolls, Rooster's Comedy Competition!


Thursday, February 28, 8 pm. It's the best comedy showcase in town, and I'm hosting it! Gays and Dolls at the Clubhouse, 414 Mason Street, 7th Floor (between Geary and Post). I am hosting this fabulous and funny comedy showcase featuring female and gay male comics. Maggie Newcomb headlines, and you'll see great sets from me, Ryan Kasmier, Morgan, Kelly McCarron and Ronn Vigh. Tix are $8, and $2 from every ticket goes to the Stop AIDS Project. Plus it's BYOB for 21 and over! Get your tix here.



Wednesday, March 5, 8 pm, Rooster T. Feather's, 157 W. El Camino Real, Sunnyvale. Please come out and see me and support me in the 6th Annual Rooster's Comedy Competition. Last year I made it to the semi-finals. With a little more experience under my belt, and your votes, perhaps I'll take it all the way this year! I have some free tickets available so contact me if you'd like one or two. Other than that, get your tix here or call Rooster's at 408/736-0921. Cock-a-doodle-doo!

No comments: