Wednesday, October 18, 2006



Dear Friends,

The world view of a gay, religious Jew who thinks the true "day the music died" was the day Marc Bolan was taken from us" continues, aka "my life in showbiz, week 8..."

Firstly, thanks to those of you who came to the SF Comedy College Grad Show last Saturday night - I was honored to have you there, and I hope you had a good time! And thanks to my good friends and fellow students at SFCC for your support and your kind words and for the opportunity to learn with - and from - you.

I will NOT be doing open mic at Brainwash on Thursday, October 19. Too much Torah to learn for Shabbat, and of course I've left it to the last minute! :)

I WILL be doing open mic at the Petri Dish at SF Comedy College this Saturday, October 21. Show begins at 6 pm and runs till 8. I could go on any time between 6 and 8 so please arrive on time, not only to see me but to see some really, really, really funny people that I get to share a stage with each week. Leave the kids at home, and don't expect political correctness - not even from me!

Petri Dish show is $5. If you do not carry $$ on Shabbat, just let me know in advance that you are coming. I will leave your name at the door and you can send money during the week. In addition, SF Comedy College happily accepts donations. www.sfcomedycollege.com

SF Comedy College is located at 414 Mason Street, 7th Floor, between Geary and Post.

Have a great week, a great Shabbat and a great weekend, and hope to see you soon!

Kenny A.

No comments: