Sunday, September 17, 2006

No open mics this week...

Dear Friends,

At this point I am not planning on doing any open mics this week. I was thinking of doing Canvas Cafe on Tuesday evening but instead I have been asked to visit Congregation Kol Shofar in Tiburon and talk to their Ritual Committee about same-sex marriage in Conservative Judaism. I am honored to have been asked, and I am looking forward to the talk.

Thanks to Gary and Debbie Frank who came out to see me Thursday night at the Brainwash - it was a great night!

And, thanks to Deb Campo and San Francisco Comedy College for putting on a great "Petri Dish" show last night, which I was part of and did (in my opinion) one of the best sets I've done yet.

Continuing to have the time of my life, and wishing you all the best in health, happiness and prosperity for the upcoming New Year, 5767 - L'shana tova to you and yours.

Thanks for listening, and count your blessings and seek out the laughs,

Kenny

No comments: