Sunday, April 08, 2007


Saturday, April 14 - Hosting the Grad Show in SF Wednesday, May 9 - Semi-finals in Sunnyvale

Hey! Join me next Saturday afternoon as I host the grad show at the Clubhouse at SFCC. I am excited about presenting to you the latest crop of graduates of the SFCC's advanced class. They kick ass and I know you'll have a great time! Plus - I'm the emcee! Show is at 4 pm at 414 Mason Street, 7th Floor (we're the comedy club so underground we're seven floors up!), between Geary and Post. Tickets are $10, easily available in advance for those of you who do not carry money on Shabbat - http://brownpapertickets.com/event/14227/ or by contacting Melissa Gans by mailto:melissa999us@yahoo.com. All comics get 50% of the door, so make sure to tell the host at the front door that you are coming to see ME! Thanks!

On Wednesday, May 9 at 8 pm I will be competing in the semi-finals at the Rooster T. Feather's 5th Annual Comedy Competition. Come on down and cheer me on - and VOTE for me if you think I'm worthy of the honor! Rooster T. Feathers is located at 157 W. El Camino Real in Sunnyvale. Tickets are $10. These events frequently sell out so if you're planning on coming purchase your tickets in advance at http://roostertfeathers.com/

Here's the set that got me 4th place in the preliminary round. Thanks, enjoy, and thanks for coming out to support live comedy in the greatest place in the world to do comedy - the San Francisco Bay Area!

No comments: