Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dear Friends,

Please mark your calendars now, buy your tix, and come and see me at the Clubhouse, 414 Mason Street, 7th Floor (between Geary and Post) on Saturday night, March 31 at the 9 PM “Naked Comedy” show! My good friend Jason Clause and I will be rocking the house along with these heavy hitters:

Sammy Wegent, finalist San Jose Improv "Battle of the Bay" competition, 2005
Scotty Fell, frequent headliner at the Clubhouse, performing all over the Bay Area, finalist in Killer Laughs Competition, 2007
Ali Mafi (emcee), from the Axis of Evil tour, regular performer at the Punchline and clubs all over the Bay Area
Reggie Steele (headliner), 1st place winner of the Rooster T. Feathers Comedy Competition, 2003, now headlining and hosting all over the USA, and it doesn’t hurt that he is also one fine-lookin’ man!

This is a BIG deal for me. The comics on the bill for March 31 are people whose work I greatly admire, and I am honored to have been asked to participate in this show. This is going to be a great, great, funny, funny, show – don’t miss it!

Tickets are $10. Available at www.brownpapertickets.com/event/11275 or by contacting Melissa Gans at melissa999us@yahoo.com. http://lilmonkey.typepad.com/the_clubhouse/

If you’re planning on being in Sunnyvale on Wednesday, March 28, come and see me (and vote for me!) at the Rooster T. Feathers 5th Annual Amateur Comedy Competition. Doors at 7:15, show at 8:00. Info at
http://roostertfeathers.com/

Check this out – I made a commercial tonight for my friends at BMOVIE ONLINE - click on the image at the top of this post.

Keep well and keep cleaning for Pesach,

Kenny A.

No comments: